Theobalds Lodges Officially Open
Visitors to the Theobalds Park Exclusive Lodge development this weekend were given a royal welcome - by a real cockney pearly King and Queen!
The pearlies (also known as John and Sue) were part of a weekend of fun at the Hertfordshire Site, to celebrate the official opening of the lodge development from The Camping and Caravanning Club.
Bob Hill, Sites Director for The Club said:
"Everyone on the site really enjoyed the opening for Theobalds and having a look around the new lodges we have on-site."
"We believe that this site will be really popular due to its close proximity to the capital and the amount of things to do in the local area. If you want to find out more or have a look round, please give us a call!"
Theobalds Park will feature an inviting development of 15 lodge holiday homes, curling around a sheltered area of the site.
Exclusive Lodges offer spacious, modern holiday homes in some of the most beautiful areas of the UK. To find out more about lodges available on the site, or to find out more about Exclusive Lodges, please call 0844 770 6860 or visit www.exclusivelodges.co.uk . To find out about The Camping and Caravanning Club’s range of holiday homes please visit www.clubholidayhomes.co.uk
For further media information or images, please contact:
Dawn Henton, 024 7647 5214 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon Dale, 024 7647 5204 email@example.com
- Exclusive Lodges are part of The Camping and Caravanning Club, who at 109 years old are the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. The Club has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 20 Camping and Caravanning Touring Sites and six Cabin Sites.
- Holiday homes are now available at
- Boroughbridge Club Site, Bar Lane, Roecliffe, Boroughbridge, North Yorkshire, YO51 9LS Tel: 01423 322683
- Charmouth Club Site, Monkton Wyld Farm, Nr. Charmouth, Dorset, DT6 6DB Tel: 01297 32965
- Derwentwater Club Site, Crow Park Road, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5EN Tel: 01768 772579
- Lakeside, Crow Park Road, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5EN Tel: 0844 770 6860
- Nairn Club Site, Delnies Wood, Nairn, Inverness, Morayshire, IV12 5NX Tel: 01667 455281
- Rhandirmwyn Club Site, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire, SA20 0NT Tel: 01550 760257
- Scone Palace Club Site, Scone, Tayside, PH2 6BB Tel: 01738 552323
- Tarland Club Site, Tarland by Aboyne, Aberdeenshire, AB34 4UP Tel: 01339 881388
- Theobalds Park Club Site, Bulls Cross Rise, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, EN7 5HS Tel: 01992 620604
- Winchcombe Club Site, Brooklands Farm, Alderton, Nr. Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8NX Tel: 01242 620259
- Windermere Club Site, Ashes Lane, Staveley, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 9JS Tel: 01539 821119
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 20 Camping and Caravanning Touring Sites and six Cabin Sites.