Yip Yahoo- Cowboy Camping
The innovative Pinewood Certificated Site in Scarborough has found a way to lasso in campers – with new Cowboy Camping Shacks on offer.
The shacks have double glazing and are insulated - they even have an electric heater to provide warmth throughout the year. With a two metre covered veranda featuring tables, stools and a rocking chair, campers can enjoy any weather without worrying about getting a drenchin’
Dave and Kerry Woodhead, Site Owners, tell us “We are always looking for new ways for campers to enjoy themselves and have tipis on-site already. We also look after our more traditional campers on our over 21’s site and our separate tenting field, and have offers throughout the year on our website.
“We are very proud of the new Cowboy Camping Shacks and hope that campers have as much fun staying as we have setting them up!”
All you need to enjoy the new shacks is bedding, a light and some cooking gear before you can mosey on down - so saddle up and go!
To book a pitch on the Pinewood Site, please visit www.siteseeker.co.uk or call 01723 367278. For more information about Certificated Sites please visit www.certsites.co.uk.
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- Five ‘Van Site Certification - The Law: Under the Town and Country Planning General Development Order 1977, sites accommodating no more than five caravans can be granted an exemption certificate which exempts them from the provisions of the Public Health Act 1936 and the Caravan Sites and Control of Development Act 1960.
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 20 Camping and Caravanning Touring Sites and six Cabin Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)
- CCC Best Certificated Site 2009 – Hill Farm CS, Derbyshire
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Verwood Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Inverewe Gardens Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Horsley Club Site (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Delamont Country Park (Silver)
- Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site