A Better Budget on Club Certificated Sites
As the purse strings tighten after the latest Budget cuts, The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Certificated Sites can provide a welcome break – from just £3 a night!
These smaller sites provide back-to-nature camping in some of the most beautiful location's the UK has to offer. With over 1350 sites across the UK, wherever you want to camp you will find a site nearby.
Whilst some of the sites offer a simple camping experience, some can offer full facilities, sports fields and even home-made ice cream.
Damien Field, Exempted Camping Manager, understands why people enjoy breaks at Certificated Sites, and says “Our sites offer a great, cost-effective camping experience at some of the most amazing places in the country.
“People are looking to enjoy simple pleasures and spend quality time with family and friends, without breaking the bank. Our fantastic Certificated Sites allows you to do this, not to mention the fact that you also get beautiful views and friendly owners.”
To view The Camping and Caravanning Club’s range of Certificated Sites, please visit www.siteseeker.co.uk
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 20 Camping and Caravanning Touring Sites and six Cabin Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Verwood Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Inverewe Gardens Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Horsley Club Site (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Delamont Country Park (Silver)
- Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site