Win a Bailey Pegasus Caravan with Club Care Insurance
Visitors to The Boat & Caravan Show at the NEC Birmingham (February 23 to 28) could win themselves to a brand new Bailey Pegasus 534 Caravan worth over £16,000 thanks to Club Care Insurance.
The Bailey Pegasus is the first caravan to feature the revolutionary Alu-Tech body shell design. The body shell comprises of five body panels which are clamped together using an aluminum interlocking extrusion system and no other external fixing points.
This in turn makes the caravan more waterproof and as the body shell is 30 per cent thicker than normal, it is also warmer.
It is the first range of caravans that has achieved Grade III classification of EN1645-I and is supplied with a 10-year integrity guarantee.
To enter the draw, show-goers must simply obtain a quote for any Club Care insurance product (terms and conditions apply – visit the website (from 23 February) or call 01277 243000)
Club Care is the long-established provider of insurance for The Camping and Caravanning Club’s members and some key improvements have recently been made to its exclusive products.
Following feedback from members, Club Care’s new caravan package is more flexible and simpler to understand, giving holidaymakers that peace of mind whilst enjoying their outdoor adventure.
The number of cover levels has been reduced from five to just one and now allows customers the facility to personalise their cover to suit them and meet their needs.
Nigel Coppen, Client Director at Club Care, is delighted with the new ‘flexible’ scheme and said: “Whilst the main policy features remain unchanged, members will now be able to choose the amount of cover they require under specific sections and tailor their caravan insurance accordingly. In essence they will not be paying for cover they do not require.
“This latest product has been designed by members for members and will allow caravanners to reduce their outgoings during what are extremely challenging times.”
Together with the savings, members can enjoy exclusive benefits including Personal Accident cover up to the age of 85, up to £1,000 free Contents cover and up to 10 years New for Old cover.
A ‘price-beater’ promise has also been unveiled for 2010 which will also allow motorhomers to save money on their renewal premiums.
Club Care will guarantee to beat a member’s renewal premium by at least £25 (subject to terms and conditions).
Exclusive standard benefits also include 365 days European Foreign Use cover, £3,500 Personal Effects cover and Personal Accident cover up to £5,000.
And not forgetting members’ furry four-legged friends, Club Care’s Pet Insurance will now include no upper age-limit on pets to be insured, no excess for puppies and kittens and an instant ‘quote and buy’ option.
And The Club’s Membership Services Director Paul Jones has promised to continue to work closely with Club Care to reduce costings to members even further.
He added: “The credit crunch is still affecting a lot of pockets; that is why we must continue to help our members by offering great services at affordable prices.
“These latest products are extremely competitive and we will be working with Club Care as the year unfolds as we look to introduce further additional benefits to members.”
For further information or to obtain a no-obligation quote telephone 01277 243000 or visit the website.
NOTE: Nigel Coppen, Client Director at Club Care, will be available at the NEC Show to talk through these product changes with any journalist. If you wish to book an appointment, email Jon Dale.
For further media information or images, please Contact
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 20 Camping and Caravanning Touring Sites and six Cabin Sites.
- New to Camping was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Verwood Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Inverewe Gardens Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Horsley Club Site (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Delamont Country Park (Silver)
- Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site