Motorhome Touring Holidays | Camp & Explore The World With Us
Search Press Releases
Tuesday 16 February 2010
Why not kick-off the New Year in style, by booking a Worldwide Motorhome Touring Holiday with The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Carefree Travel Service?
The Club’s collection of Motorhome Touring Holidays can take members to virtually every continent in the world where a truly memorable experience awaits.
Holiday-goers can choose from picturesque escorted tours to Canada, America’s West and East, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia and South Africa, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand or Argentina.
Everything is taken care of, including flights and Motorhome hire, whilst campsite pitches will be ready and waiting at the end of each day.
Or there is the opportunity to go-as-you-please with a fly-drive Motorhome touring holiday, taking in hidden gems at your own pace.
Travel Services Director Richard Grimsdale said: “Travelling to other continents is an inspirational dream for all of us. However, being able to explore and really get to know a place can be less straightforward.
“That’s why The Club’s Carefree Travel Service has been organising global trips for many years.
“However you choose to travel, whatever your destination, we’ll work with you to make all of the necessary arrangements and support you every step of the way.”
All travel arrangements made with Carefree have not only the backing of The Club, but are ABTA (The Association of British Travel Agents) and ATOL (Air Travel Organiser’s Licence) protected too.
For more information call 0845 130 7701 from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday or visit the website.
The Worldwide Motorhome Touring Holidays brochure is free to members.
- Ends -
For further media information or images, please Contact
1. The Camping and Caravanning Club is 108-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 21 Camping and Caravanning and six Cabin Sites.
2. New to Camping was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
3. National awards include:
• AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
• Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
• Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
• Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
• Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
• Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
• Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
• Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)
• Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
• Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
• Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
• MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site