Enjoy Discounted Holidays with CampingCard ACSI
Search Press Releases
Friday 17 December 2010
Experience a low season European touring holiday at a reduced rate by purchasing The Camping and Caravanning Club’s 2011 CampingCard ACSI.
The off-season discount card is available to both members and non-members for just £11.99 and offers significant price reductions on 2,109 campsites across 19 countries.
Campers can enjoy three low site fee rates of just €11, €13 or €15 per night (price includes two people and a dog plus electricity and the use of onsite facilities).
CampingCard ACSI is designed for campers who want to go as they please, without booking in advance.
Richard Grimsdale, Travel Services Director, is delighted by the success of the card and is as equally enthusiastic about the response from Club members.
He said: “CampingCard ACSI is hugely popular; in fact, demand in 2010 outstripped our former low season touring programme by over 75 per cent!
“In these uncertain economic times, value for money is imperative and this card helps to provide holiday options to suit everyone, whatever their budget.
“Costs can also be cut further by booking your ferry travel with Carefree, the Club’s Worldwide Travel Service. We offer the best ferry deals in the UK, providing the perfect opportunity to enjoy an inexpensive holiday abroad.”
CampingCard ACSI is valid for one calendar year and is non-transferable.
Site listings can be found in the CampingCard ACSI Guide (included in the price of the Card) or online: www.campingcard.com
For additional information visit; http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/travelabroad/campingcardacsi
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 108 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2009 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)