Enjoy Magical Christmas Camping with the Teversal Camping and Caravanning Club Site
Search Press Releases
Monday 16 August 2010
Teversal Camping and Caravanning Club Site is now offering an exclusive Christmas camping package.
Campers are being offered a three-night stay on the award-winning Club Site plus a unique trip to the picturesque Lincoln Christmas Market from just £35 per person!
The festive Christmas Market is located in Lincoln’s medieval square between the impressive Norman Castle and breath-taking gothic cathedral. It’s a fantastic opportunity to wander along the beautiful cobbled streets and purchase quirky Christmas gifts ahead of the last minute rush.
For a winter warming, Teversal Grange is only a 10-minute walk from the Club Site and offers a two-course Sunday lunch for campers to warm their toes and rest their weary feet for just £10!
Franchisees, Chris and Jayne Woods are excited by the trip and said: “Camping at Christmas is a way for people to get into the festive spirit whilst still enjoying the beautiful countryside.
“We have visited the Lincoln Christmas Market for the past few years and have been blown away by its location and the selection of fantastic Christmas food and gifts on offer.
“We are proud to be able to offer this trip and we hope campers are equally as excited as we are.
“For campers with their own transport, there is also the opportunity to visit some beautiful local towns and attractions including the quaint village of Bakewell and the breath-taking Chatsworth House.”
The Christmas package includes a hardstanding pitch with electric for the three nights plus return coach transportation from the Club Site to Lincoln, fully inclusive in the price.
NEW DATES ADDED:
The dates for the trip are:
- Tuesday November 30th to Friday 3rd December 2010
- Thursday December 2nd to Sunday December 5th 2010
- Friday December 3rd to Monday December 6 2010
To book a place please contact the Site directly on 01623 551838.
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 20 Camping and Caravanning Touring Sites and six Cabin Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)
- British Toilet Association’s Best Dressed Public Toilet 2009 – Hereford Club Site
- CCC Best Certificated Site 2009 – Hill Farm CS, Derbyshire
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Verwood Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Inverewe Gardens Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Horsley Club Site (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Delamont Country Park (Silver)
- Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site