Autumn Treat for Club Members
The Camping and Caravanning Club is offering its members an autumn break to remember.
Campers and caravanners can enjoy seven nights for the price of five at 78 Club Sites across the network.
Sites Director Bob Hill said: “This offer forms part of our on-going New to Camping initiative, which is all about encouraging younger families to go back-to-basics and enjoy the freedom and flexibility that camping and caravanning has to offer.
“October half-term week in England is notoriously a busy time anyway, but we wanted to reward our dedicated members with an offer that will hopefully prove to be the catalyst for further flexible pricing offers.”
The promotional week covers the period from Friday, October 22 through to October 31, 2010 (Friday to Friday, Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday).
Limited pitches are available on a first come, first served basis, are subject to availability and must be booked between Monday, August 23 and Friday, September 10.
To book telephone 0845 130 7633 or alternatively contact the participating sites directly. Quote: October Camping.
For more information visit: www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/octobercamp
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 20 Camping and Caravanning Touring Sites and six Cabin Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)
- British Toilet Association’s Best Dressed Public Toilet 2009 – Hereford Club Site
- CCC Best Certificated Site 2009 – Hill Farm CS, Derbyshire
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Verwood Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Inverewe Gardens Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Horsley Club Site (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Delamont Country Park (Silver)
- Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site
- Participating Club Sites include: Adgestone, Ashbourne, Bakewell, Bala, Barnard Castle, Bellingham, Blackmore, Bodmin, Boroughbridge, California Cross, Cambridge, Cannock Chase, Canterbury, Cheddar, Chipping Norton, Clent Hills, Clitheroe, Conkers, Crowborough, Culzean Castle, Dartmoor Barley Meadow, Delamere Forest, Delamont Country Park, Dingwall, Dunbar, Dunstan Hill, Ebury Hill, Folkestone, Glencoe, Graffham, Gulliver’s, Haltwhistle, Hayfield, Hereford, Horsley, Inverewe Gardens, Jedburgh, Kelvedon Hatch, Kendal, Kessingland, Lauder, Leek, Llanystumdwy, Luss, Mablethorpe, Milarrochy Bay, Moffat, Moreton, Nairn, Norman’s Bay, Norwich, Oban, Oldbury, Oswestry, Oxford, Rhandirmwyn, Rosemarkie, Salisbury, Sandringham, Scarborough, Scone, Sheriff Hutton, Slapton Sands, Speyside, St Neots, Tarland, Tavistock, Theobalds Park, Thetford Forest, Tregurrian, Umberleigh, Verwood, Veryan, Walton on Thames, West Runton, Winchcombe, Wolverley, Woodhall Spa.