Explore Australia with Motorhome Touring Holidays
If beautiful scenery and unforgettable geographical wonders of the world whet your appetite, then The Camping and Caravanning Club’s escorted Motorhome tour of Australia is a must for you.
The 32-day ‘Down Under Walkabout’ Motorhome Touring Holidays trip will take place from May 5 to June 6, 2010 and those involved are guaranteed an adventure to remember.
Highlights include a Catamaran excursion to the Great Barrier Reef, an overnight stop at Alice Springs before being able to marvel at the spectacular sunrise and sunset at Uluru (Ayers Rock).
Members will also be able to visit the great cities of Adelaide, Melbourne, and Capital City Canberra whilst a three-night hotel stay in Sydney will include a City excursion, a visit to the iconic Opera House and a lunch cruise in Sydney Harbour.
Travel Services Director Richard Grimsdale said: “Our Down Under Walkabout tour offers people the chance to travel with like-minded companions and explore the iconic sites of Australia.
“This will be a trip of a lifetime, an adventure individuals will never forget and one that they will want to experience again and again.”
The price of £4,400 is per adult for two adults sharing a fourth-berth Motorhome and is inclusive of flights.
For further information or to book your place visit the website or telephone 0845 130 7701.
- Ends -
For further media information or pictures please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 108-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 21 Camping and Caravanning and six Cabin Sites.
- New to Camping was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site
- Caravan Magazine Wow Factor Award 2008 – Milarrochy Bay Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2008, Delamont Country Park Club Site – Winner Holiday Parks category in Northern Ireland
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2008 Gold Award – Charmouth, Glencoe and Trewan Hall Club Sites
- The Maison de la France Tour Operator Awards for Best Camping/Mobile Home Operator 2008 - Carefree Travel Service
- Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up 2008 – Windermere Club Site