Sample the high life with the Club's Exclusive Lodges
Exclusive Lodges, sold by The Camping and Caravanning Club, are offering potential owners a great opportunity – to try before you buy!
People looking for their ideal holiday home can take up to seven days’ break in a lodge holiday home at any one of three stunning locations. The costs of the stay will be completely refunded upon purchase.
Mike Nicholas, Holiday Homes Sales Manager says,
“Our lodges are situated in some of the most beautiful areas of the UK, and this is a great chance to enjoy the surroundings. We understand that buying a holiday home is a big decision for people to make, so want to make this as easy as possible.
“Once you have visited one of our lodges we are extremely confident that you will see the benefits of ownership. We are more than happy for people to see whether the lodge is for them before they make a full commitment.”
To find out more about trying before you buy, please call 0844 770 6860 or visit www.exclusivelodges.co.uk To find out more about the range of products offered by The Camping and Caravanning Club, please visit www.thefriendlyclub.co.uk
- Ends -
For further media information or pictures please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 108 years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 21 Camping and Caravanning and six Cabin Sites.
- National Camping and Caravanning Week (NCCW) was launched in 2001 by The Camping and Caravanning Club and will take place between May 23 and 29 this year. The aim of this week is to raise the profile of camping amongst the general public. Its timing is deliberate to coincide with the Spring Bank Holiday, traditionally one of the busiest camping weeks of the year.
- National awards include:
• Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
• Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
• Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
• MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site
• Caravan Magazine Wow Factor Award 2008 – Milarrochy Bay Club Site
• Loo of the Year 2008, Delamont Country Park Club Site – Winner Holiday Parks category in Northern Ireland
• David Bellamy Conservation Award 2008 Gold Award – Charmouth, Glencoe and Trewan Hall Club Sites
• The Maison de la France Tour Operator Awards for Best Camping/Mobile Home Operator 2008 - Carefree Travel Service