Camp at the Country Festival thanks to The Camping and Caravanning Club
The Camping and Caravanning Club has once again teamed up with Live Promotions and Events Ltd who organise the Stoneleigh Park Country Festival (August 29 to 31).
For the second successive year, The Club will operate the show campsite over the August Bank Holiday weekend at the popular Warwickshire-based family show.
Camping, on grass pitches only, is available on the Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday nights.
Facilities will include on site toilets and showers, fresh water, and waste disposal. However, there will be no electric hook-ups available.
Damien Field, Membership Activities Manager, said: “As a family, friendly organisation, and after the success of last year’s Country Festival, we are delighted to be lending our support again.
“The County Festival is just another example of us working in tandem with an organiser to enhance the reputation of a major community event.”
A Camping permit (two adults and two children (5-15 years) or three adults) costs £40 for a member and £50 for a non-member whilst an additional adult or senior citizen is £20 and child £10.
The price also includes entry to the Show for the duration of an individual’s stay.
- Ends -
For further media information or pictures please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 108-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 21 Camping and Caravanning and six Cabin Sites.
- National awards include:
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2008, Delamont Country Park Club Site – Winner Holiday Parks category in Northern Ireland
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2008 Gold Award – Charmouth, Glencoe and Trewan Hall Club Sites
- The Maison de la France Tour Operator Awards for Best Camping/Mobile Home Operator 2008 - Carefree Travel Service
- Motorhome 2007 Sovereign Awards – Carefree Travel Service awarded Gold Sovereign
- Loo of the Year 2007, Milarrochy Bay Site - Winner Family Friendly Facilities in Scotland
- Loo of the Year 2007, Kessingland Site - Winner Family Friendly Facilities in England
- Loo of the Year 2007, Glencoe Site – Winner Camping and Touring or Static Caravan Sites category in Scotland