Charmouth makes September special
Charmouth Camping and Caravanning Club Site are offering campers discounts on a huge number of local activities throughout September.
Whether you enjoy golfing, fishing, cycling or simply learning new skills such as basket or jewellery making, there is something for you. The site has negotiated discounts at some of the areas top activity centres for those choosing to stay at this beautiful site, close to the famous Jurassic coast.
Simon Kewley, Charmouth Site Franchisee says “We know that campers enjoy a wide range of activities, so we decided to give people staying with us the chance to enjoy more of this fantastic area, at a very reasonable price.
“We have secured discounts with three popular golf courses, West Bay, Lyme Bay and Windwhistle for the week commencing 28th September with the inaugural “Charmouth Campers Open Championship” competition on the 29th. In addition there is discounted fishing and arts and crafts at Highway Farm for the whole month – so there is more to do than ever when you pay a visit to Charmouth.”
Charmouth Site offers high quality facilities at a peaceful, countryside location.
To book a pitch at Charmouth Camping and Caravanning Club Site, visit SiteSeeker or call 01297 32965.
- Ends -
For further media information or pictures please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 108-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 21 Camping and Caravanning and six Cabin Sites.
- National awards include:
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2008, Delamont Country Park Club Site – Winner Holiday Parks category in Northern Ireland
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2008 Gold Award – Charmouth, Glencoe and Trewan Hall Club Sites
- The Maison de la France Tour Operator Awards for Best Camping/Mobile Home Operator 2008 - Carefree Travel Service
- Practical Motorhome 2007 Sovereign Awards – Carefree Travel Service awarded Gold Sovereign
- Loo of the Year 2007, Milarrochy Bay Site - Winner Family Friendly Facilities in Scotland
- Loo of the Year 2007, Kessingland Site - Winner Family Friendly Facilities in England
- Loo of the Year 2007, Glencoe Site – Winner Camping and Touring or Static Caravan Sites category in Scotland
3. New to Camping was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
4. Franchisees Joanna and Simon Kewley are available on 0845 521 1915.