Lift off for Out & About Online
The Camping and Caravanning Club has launched a new online service for its 460,000 members.
Out & About, which is already incorporated into the Club’s popular monthly Camping & Caravanning Magazine, is now available online, behind a Members’ Login, at www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/oandaonline
Out & About Online lists Temporary Holiday Sites and Meets organised by the Club’s District Associations (DAs), Regions and Sections, which are open to all members of The Camping and Caravanning Club.
It is fully searchable using a range of parameters including date, keyword and by organiser.
The Club’s eBusiness Manager, Tamsin Smyth, is delighted that the revamped website edition is now live and accessible.
She said: “With the Easter break just around the corner and with us seeing a marked increase in camping and caravanning holidays this year, Out & About Online will make life a great deal easier for our members, who are keen to plan some low-cost breaks.
“O&A Online is packed with unique camping venues plus weekend holiday ideas where families can meet fellow members.
“We hope our members enjoy using another of our improved services.”
Members - visit O&A Online
For further media information or pictures please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 108-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 21 Camping and Caravanning and six Cabin Sites.
- National Camping and Caravanning Week (NCCW) was launched in 2001 by The Camping and Caravanning Club and will take place between May 23 and 29 this year. The aim of this week is to raise the profile of camping amongst the general public. Its timing is deliberate to coincide with the Spring Bank Holiday, traditionally one of the busiest camping weeks of the year.
- National awards include:
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2008, Delamont Country Park Club Site – Winner Holiday Parks category in Northern Ireland
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2008 Gold Award – Charmouth, Glencoe and Trewan Hall Club Sites
- The Maison de la France Tour Operator Awards for Best Camping/Mobile Home Operator 2008 - Carefree Travel Service
- Practical Motorhome 2007 Sovereign Awards – Carefree Travel Service awarded Gold Sovereign
- Loo of the Year 2007, Milarrochy Bay Site - Winner Family Friendly Facilities in Scotland
- Loo of the Year 2007, Kessingland Site - Winner Family Friendly Facilities in England
- Loo of the Year 2007, Glencoe Site – Winner Camping and Touring or Static Caravan Sites category in Scotland