Luxury arrives at Rhandirmwyn
The Camping and Caravanning Club today heralded a welcome addition to its range of Lodge Holiday Homes, with the delivery of the first lodge at its Rhandirmwyn Site.
The stunning site will be accommodating 10 high quality Omar Lodges to offer more choice to those looking for a different outdoor holiday experience. Providing complete relaxation and a high-quality camping experience, the lodges make a fantastic addition to the idyllic, peaceful site. Each park is secure and looked after by experienced and friendly Holiday Park Managers.
Trevor Woodward, Chairman of The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Sites Committee, says: “Rhandirmwyn offers a real chance for getting away from it all, fantastic local facilities and unbeatable tranquillity. The site itself has everything you could ever want or need from a holiday destination, it has to be seen to be believed.
“The delivery of this lodge shows the commitment that The Camping and Caravanning Club has for providing fantastic outdoor experiences for all, from one-man tents through to these beautiful lodges.”
The Camping and Caravanning Club now offers three Lodge sites, at peaceful, relaxing Rhandirmwyn (Carmarthenshire), serene, picture perfect Winchcombe (Cotswolds) and the visually spectacular Lakeside (Cumbria). Each Lodge offers fine furnishings, including a fully fitted kitchen, flat screen television and luxury bathroom. At some of sites, you can even become involved in the design and specifications of your holiday home.
Lodge Holiday Homes are offered through the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping – The Camping and Caravanning Club, who boast over 100 years experience of providing outdoor adventurers for all types of campers. The area surrounding the Holiday Homes is maintained to the Club’s high standards, with the Site Managers encouraging the adoption of the ‘Friendly Club’ ethos.
For more information about Lodge Holiday Homes at Rhandirmwyn please visit www.exclusivelodges.co.uk or call Ieuan Jones on 07792 483541.
For further media information or pictures please Contact Us.
1. The Camping and Caravanning Club is 106 years old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has over 100 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 21 Camping and Caravanning and 3 Cabin Sites.
2. Lodges are available at Lakeside – Keswick, Winchcombe – Cotswolds and Rhandirmwym – Carmarthenshire. Prices start from £129,000. Lodges offer a new, and luxurious way, to enjoy the outdoors and unbeatable scenery.
3. National awards for 2006/7 include:
- Practical Motorhome 2007 Sovereign Awards – Carefree International Travel Service awarded Gold Sovereign.
- Best Contact Centre Under 50 Seats in Europe at the European Call Centre Awards 2006
- Loo of the Year, Overall UK Winner 2006.
- Loo of the Year, Glencoe Site - Winner in Scotland 2006
- Scottish Thistle Awards, Glencoe Site highly commended 2006
- Camping Magazine’s readers voted Minehead Site as the Most Scenic Camp Site in Britain 2006.
- Enjoy England Excellence Awards, Sandringham Site awarded silver for 2006.
- North East England Excellence in Tourism Awards, Barnard Castle awarded bronze for 2006
- MMM’s readers voted Teversal Site as the Best Camp Site 2006.