Created in Sweden in 2001, and based on wildlife tracking technology designed 20 years earlier, the Cantrack Assets is a powerful ground-based tracking device. As fantastic as satellite systems are for a variety of applications (such as sat nav devices,) the actual signal coming from 26,000 miles away is very weak and easily defeated by jamming devices, or just by being taken indoors.
When it comes to theft, the Cantrack Assets is superior to any GPS tracking device. The Club Secure mini-site gives a wealth of further reading, but it can be summarised by:
- In a UK 'first', service includes trained investigator to find your unit when stolen anywhere in Europe.
- Unlike GPS trackers, the Cantrack Assets can be located both indoors and out, is very rugged and is IP67 (water resistant).
- Battery powered unit (1yr +), means no installation and ready to use out the box.
- We charge, test and configure the unit and software. No wiring, just place in your unit to protect.
- Free inclusive software allows you to view it's location and check battery levels.
The Cantrack Assets offers incredible value for money with its on the ground professional service and well proven reliable technology. The Cantrack Assets is priced at £299. Annual subscription is priced at £121.81 (3 year subscription with free extended warranty available).
The Cantrack Assets retail box includes:
- Cantrack Assets including charger, User Guide and login details for FindMyGEO.
- Inclusive weekly location and battery update for peace of mind.
Exclusive to Camping and Caravanning Club Members
- £50 discount (usual price £349), visit the exclusive Camping and Caravanning Club shop here
- Free European Theft Finder Service from trained professionals in the event of theft. A real person finding your unit and liaising with the Police makes a real difference to a successful outcome.*
- For Club members insured by Club Care, who are unlucky enough to have their unit stolen a second time in the same year, Club Care will pay the second theft finder fee.
- 5 Additional monthly credits to use as you wish (such as checking battery levels).
- Free Heavy Duty Velcro patch allows you to hide your Cantrack Assets out of sight, and easily remove it / re-attach it for annual charging.
- Take a 3-year subscription and we will provide you with a full 3-year extended warranty on your Cantrack Assets unit.
* Note that a crime reference number from the Police is required to send the investigator out. If in Europe, we can only locate a UK registered Caravan or Motorhome which is on a holiday abroad - we do not provide a free service to assets permanently located outside the UK. These benefits are only available to customers with an active membership with The Camping and Caravanning Club. Should your membership lapse or be cancelled within your subscription, these benefits will cease, most noticeably, the Theft Finder Service will revert to the standard UK Theft Finder Service included with a Platinum Subscription. In the event of theft of your unit whilst abroad, additional costs will be chargeable.