Motorhome insurance is an essential purchase for any motorhome owner, not only because it is a legal requirement but it also gives you complete peace of mind when travelling and also when at your destination or at home. But how do you know which policy will meet your exact needs?
Club Care motorhome insurance policies have been designed with members in mind and offers first class cover.
Exclusive member benefits
- 10% discount for members who fit a Club Secure tracking device. Club Secure’s subscription includes one free theft finder service per year. For Club members insured by Club Care, who are unlucky enough to have their motorhome stolen a second time in the same year, Club Care will pay the second theft finder fee.
- Free European use insurance cover – Up to 365 days to European Community, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Andorra, Switzerland (including Liechtenstein)
- Up to £3,500 personal effects cover
- £5,000 personal accident cover
For a full list of benefits visit Club Care Insurance.
Motorhome insurance benefits
Standard motorhome insurance features include:
- New motorhome replacement within the first year of registration, with the option to increase to 2 years.
- Unlimited windscreen cover for your motorhome
- Access to our 24-hour insurance claims hotline
- £1,500 toilet tent and awnings cover
- Courtesy vehicles subject to availability
- UK and EU breakdown cover available
- 60% discount for 4 years or more no claims
- Discounts for low mileage
- Discounts for secure storage
- Discounts for fitting Tyron Safety Bands
- Insure both your motorhome and home together and receive 10% discount on your home insurance premium
Optional extras include legal protection, key cover and breakdown cover, either in the UK or UK and EU.
Matching Motorhome Insurance to your needs
Created with help from members of The Camping and Caravanning Club, Club Care Insurance has a motorhome insurance policy for you – whether you take your vehicle out every weekend or just once a year, and regardless of its shape or size.
A couple of things to consider when you are looking for motorhome insurance are; who is going to be driving your motorhome and what is your estimated mileage each year, as these factors will impact on your motorhome insurance premium.
The premium for a motorhome insurance policy and policy conditions such as your excess will also be influenced by where you store your vehicle when it's not in use. Do you keep it in your garage, on your drive or at a dedicated storage facility? The type of theft protection, safety features and security devices on your motorhome can also help lower the cost of insurance.
Get your motorhome insurance from Club Care today!
Club Care Insurance has been providing motorhome insurance for over 30 years and is committed to providing optimum cover and service. What's more, special rates are offered to members of The Camping and Caravanning Club.
If you wish to discuss your motorhome insurance requirements Club Care can advise you which package is best for you. Or, if you're ready to get your motorhome insurance, you can get a quote online today.
In addition to motorhome insurance, Club Care can also provide caravan insurance, tent insurance, trailer tent insurance and trailer insurance.
Please remember to check your policy documentation either before or immediately after you have purchased your cover to ensure the details and cover are correct.
If belongings are stolen from your motorhome but your sums insured don’t cover their value then your insurance policy won’t pay out. To help, we have put together a checklist of the items that can get forgotten.
Calculating contents insurance
The one aspect of motorhome insurance that nobody wants to think about is the biggest reason that you have it - needing to make a claim. This page will talk you through what to do if the worst should happen...
How to make a claim on your motorhome insurance
Insuring a self-built motorhome requires a specialist policy that takes into account the usage of the vehicle and its structure will change during the process.
Insuring a self-build motorhome
There are various safety devices available that can help to make your motorhome safer when it is on the move; here is a look at some of them.
Motorhome safety and insurance
At home or in a secure storage site? Here we look at some of your motorhome storage options and how they will impact your insurance...
Motorhome storage and insurance
Security devices are essential to motorhome owners for theft prevention measures and most are powered by your motorhome battery, so how can you preserve your motorhome battery to ensure they are always powered?
Preserving your motorhome battery
TyrePal is a system that monitors the temperature and pressure of your tyres to alert you if there is a problem that could cause damage or a blowout - and installing it now earns you a discount on your insurance premiums.
TyrePal for motorhomes
Tyron bands have been in existence with the military and police for over 30 years and are now highly regarded within the motorhome industry as being an excellent way to reduce the impact of a tyre blowout.
Tyron safety bands for motorhomes
Many of Club Care Insurance customers’ recent claims, particularly in the cold weather, have been for windscreen damage.
Windscreen damage protection