Touring Caravan Insurance
Club Care’s maximum 5 Star Defaqto rated Touring Caravan Insurance will give you peace of mind – so you can spend precious time out and about in the countryside knowing that your pride and joy is fully protected from fire and theft and natural disasters.
As the established insurance provider for members of The Camping and Caravanning Club, Club Care Insurance offers a range of touring caravan insurance policies designed to cover as many eventualities as possible.
Created by members for members, Club Care’s Touring Caravan Insurance policy will protect you and your beloved caravan. As well as touring caravans, policies are also available for static caravan insurance, motorhome insurance and much more, delivering the right cover whatever your requirements.
Exclusive member benefits
- New for old cover available for touring caravans up to 15 years old (see explanation)
- Up to £50,000 Personal Accident cover, up to the age of 85
- Up to £5m Public Liability cover
- Up to £3,500 towards alternative accommodation or the hire of a similar caravan if yours suffers loss/damage and you are unable to stay in it
- Up to £1,500 free contents cover if you insure for 10 years or more New For Old cover
- Discount for completion of Club Manoeuvring Course
- Discount for being a member
For a full list of benefits visit Club Care Insurance.
What is covered by Touring Caravan Insurance?
With over 30 years of experience, Club Care Insurance has created policies which leave nothing to chance. One of the benefits of its Touring Caravan Insurance is that all makes and models are covered. Other advantages of Club Care Touring Caravan insurance Include:
- New for Old on caravans up to 15 years old
- 25% discount for four years or more no claims
- Up to 20% discount for models fitted with approved security devices
- Nil theft excess policies for caravans with approved security facilities
- Up to 20% discount for secure storage (CaSSOA Gold)
- 10% discount for insuring both your caravan and home together
- Cover for family and friends
- European cover up to 365 days
- Cover for sports equipment - fishing rods, wetsuits, surfboards and inflatable dinghies (no more than 14ft or 427cm in length)
- No claims bonus protection available for only £10.60
- Standard excess £100
- Remove elements of cover not required to reduce your premium
Why is Touring Caravan Insurance necessary?
The caravanning community is unfortunately particularly vulnerable to theft, for the simple fact that caravans are known to contain expensive fixtures and fittings. Investing in Touring Caravan Insurance means that you will not be left out of pocket if the worst should happen, as both your caravan and contents will be covered.
As your caravan is likely to have cooking facilities, there is also a possibility of serious damage caused by a fire. Again, Touring Caravan Insurance ensures that you would not have to foot the bill for the repairs.
Another reason for taking out Touring Caravan Insurance is the threat posed by natural disasters. With the unpredictability of British weather, conditions can deteriorate quickly – putting your caravan and contents at risk, in particular from flood damage.
Buy touring caravan insurance from Club Care
Recognising that your caravan is dear to your heart, Club Care Insurance has developed a range of competitive policies, so you will be protected no matter what level of cover you require.
Many other Touring Caravan Insurance providers attach several conditions to their policies, such as the need to upgrade security features in order to be given cover, or with some, failure to will mean no cover in the event your touring caravan is stolen; but Club Care does not; instead it charges a higher excess which works out cheaper in the long run than investing in new security measures.
If you have any questions about Touring Caravan Insurance, Club Care’s friendly staff will be happy to help. Or it is easy to get a quote online today!
Please remember to check your policy documentation either before or immediately after you have purchased your cover to ensure the details and cover are correct.
Going caravanning should be fun, and planning your next well-deserved break should be equally as enjoyable and exciting; but have you thought about caravan contents cover?
Caravan Contents Cover
In order to be compliant with the law to see 20 metres behind and four metres either side of a towed outfit, almost all vehicles will need additional towing mirrors and could benefit from fitting a camera.
Caravan mirrors and the law
There are numerous safety devices available which can contribute to making your journey towing a caravan a safer one; here is a look at some of them and how they impact your insurance premiums.
Caravan safety and insurance
It is understandable that you will want to look after your caravan but also look after your pennies, so this article will show you how investing in safety devices will have a positive impact on your insurance premium.
Caravan security and insurance
At The Camping and Caravanning Club, we want to encourage as many people as possible to try caravanning, which is why our insurance arm, Club Care, insure friends and family use as standard with their policies.
Friends and Family Cover
Should you find yourself in the unfortunate position of having to make a claim on your caravan insurance, this is the procedure you will need to follow.
How to make a claim
TyrePal is a system that monitors the temperature and pressure of your tyres to alert you if there is a problem that could cause damage or a blowout - and installing it now earns you a discount on your insurance premiums.
TyrePal for caravans