Static caravan insurance
For many people a static caravan is a home from home, so it is understandable that you would want it to be protected against all eventualities. Even on the most secure holiday parks, unexpected damage, floods, fires and storms can still occur, so it pays to be insured.
A static caravan represents a significant investment, and is often filled with many home comforts just as your house is, so if the worst happened it could become very expensive to replace. As the established insurance provider for members of The Camping and Caravan Club, Club Care Insurance offers static caravan insurance created by members for members, so you can rest assured you will get the cover you need with one of their policies.
Exclusive member benefits
- A 5% discount on your insurance policy
For a full list of benefits visit Club Care Insurance.
What is covered by static caravan insurance?
Static caravan insurance will provide cover for your static caravan, park home, lodge, log cabin or chalet. Advantages of Club Care static caravan insurance include:
- Cover for ancillary domestic outbuildings, fixed storage chests, steps, balconies, patios, skirting and floatation devices
- Cover for debris removal
- Up to 20 years new for old cover
- Market Value cover available
- Accidental damage cover
- Up to £5million public liability cover
- Up to £50,000 Personal Accident cover
The price beater guarantee
Club Care’s exclusive price beater offer can beat any genuine, comparable, renewal quote by at least £25. The qualifying criteria are:
- The static caravan insurance quotation must be on a “like for like” basis
- Club Care may require proof of the renewal premium and level of policy cover applicable (e.g. a copy of your renewal invitation)
- Your existing insurer’s static caravan renewal quotation must not be more than 30 days old
- You do not currently hold static caravan insurance with Groupama Insurance Company Limited
- Minimum premiums and standard underwriting eligibility criteria apply
- If you get an online quote that isn’t £25 cheaper than your existing renewal price, simply call the renewal price beater team on 01277 243000 and they will arrange cheaper cover for you.
Buy static caravan insurance from Club Care
If you're looking for comprehensive cover for your static caravan, park home, lodge, log cabin or chalet, why not get an online quote today from Club Care? As long-time insurance providers to members of The Camping and Caravanning Club, Club Care’s policies are designed to provide the optimal protection.
If you have any questions about touring caravan insurance, Club Care’s friendly staff will be happy to help. You can call them on 01277 24300.
Please remember to check your policy documentation either before or immediately after you have purchased your cover to ensure the details and cover are correct.
A common term used in Static Caravan Insurance policies is ‘accidental damage’ and the level of cover for this may become a deciding factor when selecting your insurance provider.
Accidental Damage explained