Country setting, in a small village
With its own micro-brewery, and a three-par golf course adjacent, set in the lovely ‘Garden of Ireland’, the area of lovely villages and countryside between the scenic Wicklow Mountains and the sea, the site is still within an hour’s drive of bustling Dublin. Walkers, anglers and golfers are spoilt for choice in the area, while on site you can just relax among the flowers and shrubs – or enjoy Mickey Finn’s, the site’s own pub and bistro, offering tasty meals and Irish music sessions. Be sure not to miss the picturesque Glendalough Valley
- Four miles from the award-winning, safe beaches of Brittas Bay
- Avoca (setting for Ballykissangel) four miles, Wicklow eight miles, Glendalough 15 miles, Dun Laoghaire 35 miles, Dublin 39 miles, Rosslare 60 miles
- High season – lots to do both on and off site, but not crowded and with a relaxing atmosphere
- Low season – great for a quiet break
- Owned and run by the Williams family; sister site to Hidden Valley (IRL03)
- Maximum advised unit length 10m
- BBQs permitted (off the ground)
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Large open pitches; all with 10 amp electricity; Some adults only, all-service, hardstanding pitches
Snacks and take-away
Indoor leisure centre (pool tables, badminton, basketball, football)
Modern wash blocks (showers €1)
Pet farm and Flanagan's Walk with deer and alpaca
Archery and air soft shooting
Wi-Fi not on pitches (free)
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.