In a quiet, picturesque, riverside village setting, with its own lake
Great for exploring the Wicklow Mountains area, the spectacular scenery of Glendalough or the golden sandy coast, while Dublin is an easy train or bus ride away. Walkers, cyclists, anglers and golfers are spoilt for choice here and there is more to see and do in the area than can be achieved in one stay. Children will love the Adventure Fun Park play area.
- Riverside setting, on edge of Rathdrum village, ten miles from the award-winning, safe beaches of Brittas Bay, close to the Wicklow mountains
- Avoca (setting for Ballykissangel) six miles, Glendalough nine miles, Wicklow 11 miles, Dun Laoghaire 32 miles, Dublin 38 miles, Rosslare 65 miles
- High season – lots to do both on and off site
- Low season – great for a quiet break in natural surroundings, can be busy at weekends and Bank Holidays
- Owned by the Williams family and run by Lloyd and Molly Williams; sister site to River Valley (IRL02)
- BBQs permitted, camp fires permitted on the riverbank
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Large, open, all-service pitches, with 16 amp electricity; open camping area for tents also available
Adventure Fun Park Play Area
Canoes for hire on site lake
Activities arranged from site including bumper boats, laser tags, rock wall, bungy trampolines
Modern wash block of a high standard; hot showers €1
Snacks and take-away
Train or bus link to Dublin centre (half a mile)
Hidden Valley is the perfect site for young and old, families and couples. Beautiful location which has it's own micro-climate. Situated with a few minutes walk from Rathdrum village where you can enjoy fish and chips or a high class dinner in Bates.
Most water sports activities onsite suitable for all ages. There is a cinema every evening at 7pm.
Camp fires are permitted on the shore though must be out by 11pm. Noise after 11pm is strictly prohibited so a good nights sleep is guaranteed.
Onsite take-away is good and not too expensive.
Play parks for the children along with crazy golf and archery.
Well worth a visit!
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Secluded,Lake
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Groups,Active break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.