Great for a real Irish welcome in one of Europe's most attractive areas
The rugged south west coast of Ireland, and Killarney with its popular music pubs and great shopping areas, are all especially good without the summer crowds. This, along with the freshness of spring, is arguably the best time to visit this area, and what better way than in the company of like-minded ralliers?
Rally Stewards will be Steve and Dawn Cash. Rally pitches located together in the hardstanding area. Grass pitches in an adjacent area may be available when the main rally area is full, or for tents. Previous rally activities have included trips to Irish music and dancing evenings, the Lakes of Killarney, the Dingle peninsula, Garinish Island and Cobh harbour as well as the nearby Gap of Dunloe. On site there may be quizzes, bingo and other games | Rally Stewards Steve and Dawn look forward to developing this summer's rally with the input of rally members
- Located just outside Killarney in an area of spectacular beauty on the edge of the Ring of Kerry
- Killarney town centre three miles, Gap of Dunloe three miles, Carrantuohill (Ireland’s highest mountain) seven miles
- Low season – particularly good in May when the rhododendrons are in bloom
- Owned and run by the Brosnan family
- Maximum tent size (on grass pitches) 7m x 7m
- Dogs welcome, but conditions apply to certain dog breeds – please ask for details
- BBQs permitted
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Mobile homes bookable
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.