A friendly site with great facilities, close to many attractions.
A great site for families with younger children. Beaches, cities and countryside are all in easy driving distance. Keukenhof gardens and the bulb fields are a delight in spring. Cycling on the excellent cycle path network is fun to try too.
- Set in the countryside, on the edge of the town, four miles from the beach
- Noordwijk and Katwijk resorts four miles, Amsterdam 29 miles, Rotterdam port 43 miles
- Well-kept facilities set in attractive grounds
- High season – near the main tourist attractions, popular with visitors from all over Europe
- Low season – excellent for short breaks and long weekends
- Owned and run by Philip Kromhout, English spoken
- maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; some 100m2 with water, drainage and TV connections; all with electricity (10 amps)
Snacks and take-away
Activities, children’s entertainment, coach excursions to local places of interest
Heated indoor pool, waterslide, children’s water-play area, small outdoor pool
Dutch tavern-style restaurant
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.