Modern facilities in well-established camping area around a lake
This very well equipped campsite is ideally situated for exploring this fascinating region of the Netherlands – for history buffs the sites of the battle of Arnhem, the subject of the film “A Bridge too Far”, are a must, whilst nature lovers can visit Arnhem’s extensive Zoo or the Hoge Veluwe National Park, adjacent to the campsite. Back on site you can choose from the restaurant/pizzeria or the Dutch Pancake House to restore your energy.
- Parkland setting setting, one mile from the small town of Otterlo
- Arnhem 12 miles, Amsterdam 52 miles, Hook of Holland 89 miles, Rotterdam ferry terminal 95 miles.
- High season - a popular family site, popular with the locals with a wide range of activities to keep the children entertained
- Low season - a great base to explore this fascinating region
- Managed by Erik van der Linden for the Droompark chain of campsites
- 2014, 11.7-2.8 and Bank Holidays, maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A), some with water and drainage
Dutch Pancake House
Modern, well maintained wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.