In the suburbs of Delft and close to a lake
A great site for all ages wanting a well-placed, comfortable base to explore picturesque Delft, The Hague, Rotterdam, Amsterdam and the coastal resorts and other attractions of central Holland. Many destinations are accessible by public transport, including Delft city centre itself, but it’s also a great area for the classic Dutch mode of transport – the bike.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
11 Jul - 23 Aug
7 nights for the price of 6
14 nights for the price of 10
(based on pitch and person prices)
- In the suburbs of Delft, close to a lake (with a naturist beach at the far end)
- Delft centre one mile, The Hague seven miles, Rotterdam 12 miles, Utrecht 38 miles, Amsterdam 39 miles
- Modern facilities in quiet suburbs
- High season – lots going on, but just comfortably out of the town centre
- Low season – a really good base for exploring the classic attractions of Holland
- Owned and run by Pim Meijkamp, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (10A); some all-service with hardstanding
Modern washblocks, including children’s showers and facilities
Freshwater fishing nearby
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.