Dump the car!
The fabulous Swiss integrated boat, rail and bus transport system starts five minutes’ walk from this quiet family site, with free bus and train transport throughout the Interlaken area. Cycling on Interlaken’s speed-restricted roads is a dream. To many people this region represents the classic Switzerland, and the site owners are a treasure trove of local information, so take your pick of Alpine activities on land, on water or in the air.
- Alpine valley setting just outside Interlaken, near Lake Thun, with views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
- Lake Thun one mile, Interlaken centre one mile, Lauterbrunnen nine miles, Grindelwald 14 miles
- Set on a lane in quiet countryside
- High season – popular but calm in peaceful country surroundings yet near a popular resort
- Low season – occasionally busy, an excellent base for enjoying the mountains and Interlaken
- Owned and run by Aline and Stephan Blatter-Rieder, English spoken
- 2014, 1.7-25.8 maximum unit length 7.5m, maximum tent size 6m x 5m including ropes
- 2014, 15.7-16.8 minimum stay 5 nights; 1.7-14.7 and 17.8-31.8 minimum stay 3 nights
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Pitches set in rows or paddocks with mountain views; open and part-shaded; all with electricity (10 amp); some all-serice
Hot tub and Sauna
Bar and Swiss speciality restaurant nearby
Free Interlaken Visitor’s Card (gives reductions on local attractions)
Heated modern wash block with free showers
Amazing views of mountains from campsite, easy access to town, felt safe and people very friendly and helpful. Access to great alpine guides, for climbing and trekking.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Town,Country
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Professional and warm welcome on arrival.
Well run site with excellent advice on local sites/travel.
Good size pitches
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Town
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Active break
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.