Countryside setting on edge of Ordesa National Park, in the Pyrenees
Members have commented on the friendly welcome and helpfulness of the staff, while the high-quality facilities are in traditional-style buildings and the site enjoys a south-facing location and easy access via French motorways and the Somport tunnel. Gavín makes a great base for the snow-covered mountains, lakes and rivers, as well as the culture and restaurants of the stunning Spanish Pyrenees and their local towns and villages. The Aragon region is different to any other – once you have discovered it, you will want to return.
- Overlooking the Tena valley
- Biescas two miles, Jaca 16 miles, Col de Portalet (from France) 19 miles, Somport Tunnel (from France) 32 miles, Huesca 44 miles, Pau 62 miles, Pamplona 88 miles
- High season – can be busy in early August, but still plenty of calm on site, popular with many nationalities
- Low season – most facilities open, in a superb setting, relaxing on site with lots to see in the area, popular with skiers
- Managed by Sandra Ainsa, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Terraced pitches, open and part-shaded; most with electricity (10 amps)
Small indoor soft play area with ball pool
Mountain/water activities nearby
Indoor BBQ/dining facility
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.