Overlooking a fine, sandy Blue Flag beach across the renaturalised dunes and the small yachting harbour.
Kiko Park is in an excellent location for a Winter Sun stay, offering a relaxing environment, very good on-site facilities and the opportunity to explore the coastal region as well as the inland Valèncian region. The outdoor pool and indoor spa have been welcome additions to the site’s facilities. The popular campsite bar/restaurant offers high-quality regional and international dishes, with a renowned special festival of Valèncian rice dishes each February. Light meals are also available, or you can just enjoy a drink at the bar.
- Next to Oliva beach, separated by dunes
- Oliva 1.5 miles, Gandía five miles, Dénia 17 miles, Benidorm 39 miles, València 49 miles
- We can only book stays of over 29 nights
- Dogs allowed
- Barbecues allowed on pitches
- Local restaurants within ten minutes’ walk
- Local bus service 50m from site entrance
- Popular with campers throughout Europe
- Accommodation available – call us for details
- Very early booking is essential, as this is a high quality, very popular site with limited space that fills up early
- Owned and managed by Vincent Frasquet and his friendly team
- Supplements apply over the Christmas and Easter periods
- Electricity: (16A) 5kWh per day included. Usage over 5kWh per day metered and payable on site at 0.60 per kWh. Prices for metered electricity may be subject to change
Dedicated accessible facilities - Ramp to wash blocks, with separate male and female cubicles, with shower, washbasin and wc; direct access from outside; small step to reception (narrow doorway); ramp to beach bar and restaurant/bar; step to laundry; small step to supermarket; site is mostly flat, with hard compact roads; contact us for any further information.
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Pitches, all gravel with 16A hook-ups, separated by hedges: large service pitch 90-100m2 with water and drainage and large pitch 90-100m2, both with maximum unit length 8.5m; standard pitch 60-80m2, maximum unit length 6.5m
Self-service launderette with 24-hour access
Indoor plunge pool and spa area (charge)
Beachside snackbar (June only)
Four well-maintained wash blocks with hot and cold water to showers, wash basins and dish-washing sinks; chemical toilet disposal points at wash blocks
Outdoor swimming pool
Well-stocked supermarket; local shopping one mile away
Car hire arranged on site
24-hour guard on campsite and car park
This small site is in 2 parts and is mainly used by long term visitors from many countries. Access isn't easy due to lack of space. The pitches had shrubs and small trees around them, looked very attractive. The toilet blocks were clean but need updating. The water on the serviced pitches was not drinking water. The site is adjacent to a fabulous beach and within walking distance of the town with good shops and supermarkets.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Town,Coastal
- Suitable For: Older couples,Peaceful break
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.