Popular with campers from all over Europe
Great for discovering the real Costa Brava's tiny fishing villages, hidden coves and artists' towns, while the sandy beach makes for relaxing lazy days. A great way to end the summer season, or to begin the autumn as you carry on south to join the La Manga rally or stay at one of our Winter Sun sites in Spain and Portugal - more details
Rally Stewards will be Paul and Jill Hughes.
Rally pitches located together in a secluded area of the site, close to main facilities; extra bookings made on request may be pitched outside the rally area.
Previous rally activities have included rally dinners, walks and cycle rides to local places of interest, quizzes, coffee mornings, American suppers, art/choir/music sessions, concerts, group barbecues, backwards raffles, and coach trips in early September to local festivals and places of interest.
For further site details
- As the rally is in its own separate area of the site, it is not normally practicable to accept any bookings above the number of pitches in the rally area. We therefore highly recommend that you advance book, as soon as possible, for your full intended stay.
- Please note there are no dog pitches available on the rally.
Located away from the busy resorts of the Costa Brava, with direct access to a long, sandy beach and in easy reach of the mountains. Sant Pere Pescador two miles, Roses ten miles, Figueres 13 miles, Cadaqués 20 miles, Gerona 32 miles, Barcelona 87 miles.
Pitches are open, shaded and part-shaded pitches; 75m2-95m2, some 100m2-110m2; all with 6A or 16A electricity.
The excellent and extremely well-kept facilities include a heated wash block
- A valid Camping Card International (CCI), available from the Club, is required for all our overseas rallies
- There are no dog pitches available on the rally
- Maximum unit length 7.5m on 75m2-95m2 pitches and 9m on 100m2-110m2 pitches
- BBQs permitted
- Fridge hire and ice pack freezing
- THE SITE BARRIER is open from 0700 to 2330
Dedicated accessible facilities
Flat access to reception. Flat access to special unisex washrooms including: shower with grab rail and seat; washbasin with grab rails, lever taps, low level mirror and low level clothes hook; wc with grab rail. Flat terrain, with main routes and pathways of tarmac / compacted earth. Flat access to bar and restaurant.
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Bar and beach bar
Snacks and take-away
Sailboard hire and windsurfing lessons
Activities, excursions and entertainment
Modern wash blocks
Wi-Fi on pitches (charge)
We had a fabulous time lots to do and lots of walks and places to see.
We will return back to the same site in March for more of the same.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Country,Coastal,Secluded
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Groups,Peaceful break
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 1 week, please call 024 7767 0375.
More information on pricing can be found here.