Popular with campers from all over Europe
The relaxed atmosphere of this friendly and attractive site adds to its appeal for campers who love the beach, having direct access to a fine sandy beach. Musical events, set around a beautiful flower-filled courtyard on site, are complemented by local beauty spots, such as the traditional fishing village of Cadaqués, where you can also visit the house of Salvador Dalí. Meanwhile in Figueres, the surrealist master’s museum features some of his more bizarre works and offers a diverting day out.
- Away from the busy resorts of the Costa Brava, with direct access to a long, sandy beach
- Sant Pere Pescador two miles, Roses ten miles, Figueres 13 miles, Cadaqués 20 miles, Gerona 32 miles, Barcelona 87 miles
- High season – busy and full but relaxed, with a broad international clientele
- Low season – the excellent and extremely well-kept facilities include a heated wash block
- Owned and run by the Rupp family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 6.5m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome on certain pitches only
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, shaded and part-shaded pitches; 75m2-80m2; all with electricity (6 or 15 amps)
Sailboard hire and windsurfing lessons
Activities, excursions and entertainment
Bar and beach bar
Snacks and take-away
Modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.