On the edge of a popular seaside resort, with direct access to a sandy beach and bay
A large, family-run site with a good range of modern facilities, set among mature trees and next to the beach, make this an outstanding high or low season site on the Costa Verde. It is an ideal choice for those who like lots going on and only 500 yards away is the excellent municipal sports centre. The Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, and the Costa Verde’s stunning mountains, are among other attractions close to hand.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
11 Apr – 19 Jun, 24 Aug – 27 Sep
20% discount for stays of 7 nights or more
(based on unit + 2 price)
- Santander 25 miles, Bilbao 36 miles
- High season – very busy indeed with lots going on and popular with campers from all over Europe. Both the site and local areas can be noisy at fiesta times
- Low season – quieter, but still quite popular; often very busy during national holidays and weekends
- Owned and run by Señor Lavin, English spoken
- 2014, 11.7-23.8 minimum stay 7 nights, maximum unit length 8m
- Pup tents only allowed if pre-authorised by campsite
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs not allowed
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; with or without electricity (6 amp)
New Indoor Children's area, with many new activities planned for 2014
9-hole golf nearby (reduced green fees for members)
Snacks and take-away
Modern wash blocks
Adjacent animal park
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.