Friendly, well run and with very good facilities
The Julian Alps are a beautiful part of Europe’s greatest mountain range, with vast limestone crags topping steep and densely wooded slopes. Camping Bled is in a stunning location by the unspoilt lake that surrounds Slovenia’s only island. Gems to visit include lovely Lake Bohinj; Europe’s largest show caves at Postojna and Pokljuka plateau, with its pine forests, wild flowers and tiny farming village. Bled Day festival is on the fourth weekend in July and includes Bled Night, with thousands of candles adrift on the lake.
- Easy motorway access from Austria and Italy
- Bled two miles, Triglav National Park and Pokljuka forest plateau five miles, Lake Bohinj 15 miles, Austria 22 miles, Ljubljana 32 miles, Postojna cave 63 miles, Italy 81 miles
- High season – busy with campers from across Europe, with activities for all ages
- Low season – site and area quieter but still popular
- Run by a Hotel chain, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, part-shaded and shaded pitches; all with electricity (16A)
Guided mountain biking
Activities and entertainment (English spoken)
Modern wash blocks
Bar, restaurant, snacks, take-away and shop adjacent
Tennis courts nearby
On-site e-Butler service
Wellness Centre two miles
Excellent mountain and adventure activities.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.