Popular for short and long stays alike
The Ardennes is a gorgeous region in which to unwind, with its beautiful, unspoiled, uncrowded countryside of high, forested, rolling hills and deep, lush valleys peppered with striking rock formations. Auf Kengert is a friendly, welcoming site set in rolling hills. In low season the site can arrange local discount cards for transport and entry to local attractions throughout the Grand Duchy, with the special Luxembourg Card, are a major bonus.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
7 nights for the price of 6 for the periods - 1 Mar - 5 Jul, 1 Sep - 8 Nov
14 nights for the price of 10 for the periods 1 Mar - 6 Apr, 14 May - 5 Jul, 1 Sep - 8 Nov
(based on pitch and person prices)
- Woodland setting, two miles from the small, attractive town of Larochette
- Germany ten miles, Luxembourg city 16 miles, Belgium 22 miles, Holland 87 miles, Calais 280 miles
- High season – popular with mainly younger families from across Europe
- Low season – quiet and very welcoming, a perfect base for visiting the beautiful Ardennes; Discount on Luxembourg Cards, for periods outside July and August, available for all reservations of 3 nights or more
- Owned and run by the Gedink family, English spoken
- 2014, 4.7-31.8 maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Shaded and part-shaded pitches, some on a slight slope; all with electricity (10A)
Snacks and take-away
Adventure rucksacks for young children
Older-style well-kept wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.