A large, well-equipped and very well run site
With direct access to a long, sandy beach, Ca'Savio is in a great location for combining a lively beach holiday in a popular tourist area with visits to the marvel that is Venice, the famous glass-making island of Murano, or beyond. From here you arrive in Venice in best Marco Polo fashion – by sea, taking a ferry across the lagoon to St. Mark’s Square.
- On the Adriatic coast of the Cavallino peninsula; excellent location for visiting Venice and its lagoon
- Direct access to a long, wide sandy beach; Punta Sabbioni (car parks, for ferries to Venice) three miles, Lido di Jesolo 13 miles, Verona 106 miles, Slovenia 104 miles
- High season – very popular with families from throughout Europe; very busy on site, without feeling crowded; lively locality; can be busy on the local roads and in Venice
- Low season – quieter with good services, can be busy during some peak periods
- Owned and run by the Vianello family, English spoken
- 2014, 28.6-22.8 minimum stay 7 nights, other periods 3 nights
- 2014, 28.6-22.8 maximum unit length 7.5m
- Own BBQs not permitted; gas barbecues for rent in high season.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Pitches about 80m2-100m2; open, shaded and part-shaded; all with electricity
Snacks and take-away
Modern wash blocks; nearly all cubicles have shower, basin and toilet
Bus tickets for sale (buses nearby).
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.