A great family site in an ideal location for visiting Rome
A superbly located campsite that allows you to explore Rome without hassle, as well as providing easy access to all the attractions of the region of Lazio. This great site caters for families and couples alike. Children are kept busy with the animation programme and great swimming pools and the surrounding woodland area is ready to be explored by foot or by bike. The shuttle service to Rome directly from the site makes it so easy to explore the history and culture of this fascinating city, before returning back to the site to relax for the evening.
- Woodland setting, with views across the Tiber valley from the site
- Fiano Romano 2 miles, Rome 23 miles, Lake Bracciano 37 miles
- High season – a great family site in an ideal location for visiting Rome
- Low season – ideal for seeing Rome and a good base for unwinding and getting out to explore the local area
- Owned and run by the McKeever family, English spoken
- 2014, 28.6-23.8 minimum stay 4 nights
- Maximum unit length 7m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs permitted
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
I Pini Family Park
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Pitches set among trees; open and part-shaded; all with electricity (6A)
Bar, restaurant and pizzeria
Activities and entertainment
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.