Near the motorway on the way south through the Rhine valley in the heart of the vineyards.
Great for short or longer stays, Lindelgrund is well located to explore the Rhine and Nahe Vallies including the spa towns of Bad Kreuznach, Bad Sobernheim and Bad Münster-am Stein-Ebernburg, in the Rhine and Nahe valleys. The friendly site owners can arrange winetastings at the local vineyards and sometimes they bring the wines to the site for on-site tastings. The sanitation (small charge) is very modern and always very clean.
- Set amongst the vineyards close to the motorway
- Guldental one mile, Bad Kreuznach five miles, Mainz 30 miles, Koblenz 45 miles, Trier 74 miles, Cologne 100 miles
- High season - touring pitches are quiet and pleasantly located, with views over the surrounding area, separate from permanent campers area
- Low season - peaceful site with lots to see and do in the local area
- Owned and run by the Faust family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 7m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
37 touring pitches (plus 200 permanent camper units in seperate section); open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (8 amps)
Modern wash blocks (small charge for showers, €0.50 in 2014)
Stayed here 5 nights in August 2015, the site is in a good location for visiting towns along the Rhine and local vineyards. The welcome was really good and the staff very helpful and friendly both people on reception spoke very good English. There is a small restaurant and bar on site. The toilets were in excellent condition and cleaned regularly.
Points to note:- There are a lot of trees on the site which in August were dropping sticky fruit which marked the caravan and awning and were difficult to remove. The site is used as a stopover for people travelling on to other destinations and as a consequence there was up to 20 caravans arriving and leaving each day. The site was terraced and the steps up to the toilet block was difficult for people with mobility issues.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Country
- Suitable For: Older couples,Peaceful break
The wine is lovely!
- Location: Country,Secluded
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Groups,Active break,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.