Conveniently near the motorway on the way south through the Rhine valley.
Great for short or longer stays, Lindelgrund is well located to explore the Rhine Valley including the spa towns of Bad Kreuznach, Bad Sobernheim and Bad Münster-am Stein-Ebernburg, in the Rhine and Nahe valleys. The friendly site owners can arrange winetastings at the local vineyards and sometimes they bring the wines to the site for on-site tastings.
- Set amongst the vineyards close to the motorway
- Guldental one mile, Bad Kreuznach five miles, Koblenz 45 miles, Trier 74 miles, Cologne 100 miles
- High season - touring pitches are quiet and pleasantly located, with views over the surrounding area, separate from permanent campers area
- Low season - peaceful site with lots to see and do in the local area
- Owned and run by the Faust family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 7m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
35 touring pitches (plus 200 permanent camper units in seperate section); open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (8 amps)
Modern wash blocks (small charge for showers, €0.50 in 2013)
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.