Few sites enjoy a setting as good as this
Enjoying exceptional views over the Rhine valley, with a range of public facilities next door at discount prices for campers. Run with friendly efficiency by Herr Mischke, this is an excellent base for visiting the “Romantic Rhine” area, with its ancient ruins, vine-clad valleys and walking and cycling routes – or the owner’s castle, next door.
- Hilltop setting, overlooking the Rhine
- Lahnstein centre one mile, Koblenz five miles, Cologne 71 miles, Trier 82 miles
- Simple, well-kept facilities, in the grounds of a medieval castle dating from 1245
- High season – a relaxed, spacious site, with a range of good quality facilities available just next door
- Low season – a quieter time to visit the castles, towns and vineyards of the Mosel and Rhine valleys, and the Taunus, Hunsrück and Eifel hills
- Owned and run by Herr Mischke, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
No dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; with or without electricity (payable on site)
Older-style, very well-maintained wash blocks; showers €0.50
Local bus and train service
Outdoor pools, paddling pool and waterslide adjacent
Bar, restaurant, snacks and take-away adjacent
Steamer and boat trips available on the Rhine and Mosel
Cycle paths along the Lahn and Rhine river banks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.