Good quality facilities in lush green surroundings next to the river Naab
This well-established, family-run, friendly and traditional site is constantly improving, with the main washblock in particular recently renovated to a very high standard, and the play area also renewed. The very good touring pitches are mainly on or near the riverside, while the site is bordered by the Bachs’ own peaceful farmland. This is a perfect base for visiting enchanting Regensburg, but the area’s wooded valleys are great for walking or cycling year round and dotted with lovely castles and other stately buildings. Alternatively, you can always relax with a meal in the site’s traditional biergarten.
- Countryside riverbank setting one mile from village
- A3 motorway four miles, Regensburg 12 miles, Weltenburg 30 miles, Czech Republic 60 miles, Munich 86 miles
- High season – busy and popular mainly with German families, but relaxed on site
- Low season – heated wash blocks, an ideal base to visit Regensburg and northern Bavaria
- Owned and run by the Bach family, some English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Grassy pitches, on riverside; part-shaded; with or without electricity (payable on site); site predominantly occupied by static units
Very good modern wash blocks (one recently renovated)
Bar and biergarten
Snacks and take-away
a very nice site, placed right next to a river. close to 2 major cites so plenty to do and see. site was clean and had plenty of facility, tho due to just opening for the season some were closed so a little distance to get to the closest one. a little shop that provides the very basics, but does daily fresh rolls and bread. all in all a very good site, and friendly staff.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Country,Secluded
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Groups,Peaceful break,Younger couples
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.