A welcoming, family site with excellent facilities
Subject to demand, coach excursions are run weekly to Andorra, Barcelona and other local places of interest and a wine tasting visit is organised. The medieval Cathar castles, cave paintings and prehistoric remains are highlights of this captivating region, as is a visit to Collioure - a paradise for lovers of art in all its forms.
- Set on the edge of the village of Canet-en-Roussillon
- Canet-Plage two miles, Perpignan eight miles, Narbonne 40 miles
- Modern facilities on either side of a quiet road
- High season – a relaxed family site, lots of activities for all ages, easy access to the beach via a regular shuttle bus service
- Low season – popular but restful site, facilities open from very early in the season, an ideal time to get to visit fascinating French Catalonia
- Sister site to Le Haras (MED01)
- Owned and run by the Gil family, English spoken
- 2013, 13.7-16.8 minimum stay 2 nights; maximum unit length 7m
- Only gas and electric BBQs permitted.
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.