Located on the outskirts of the typical Vosges village of Corcieux
You can be assured of a warm and friendly welcome from Pascaline and Mike, the Franco-British owners of this charming little site. The pride they take in the site is shown in the carefully tended plants and flowers on site and the spotless sanitation blocks. The site is well placed to discover the Alsace, with its villages full of flowers and its wine route, the Vosges, with its lakes, forests, waterfalls and legends, and the Lorraine, with its monuments, its history and its gastronomy.
- Parkland setting on the edge of Corcieux
- Gérardmer 10 miles, St Dié 12 miles, Riquewihr 25 miles, Epinal 26 miles, Colmar 31 miles, Nancy 60 miles, Strasbourg 63 miles
- High season – quiet family site with the village close at hand
- Low season – perfect for a relaxed break in beautiful surroundings
- Owned and run by Franco-British couple Pascaline and Mike Colin-Wood
- 2014, 4.7-22.8 minimum stay on all-service pitches 7 nights
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Au Clos de la Chaume
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Modern well, maintained facilities well located on the edge of the village
Bread and croissants available, plus weekly wine tastings and visits by local producers, in July and August
Play area and lots of open space for children to play in
Archery and family nature walks (weekly in high season)
Pitches with electricity (6A), some all-service
Shops, bars and restaurants in nearby Corcieux (half a mile)
Pizza van calls in high season
Modern wash blocks
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.