A relaxing inland site with masses of space for everyone, from your pitch to the play areas to the surrounding countryside.
A popular site with Dutch campers, members also love the relaxed friendly atmosphere. This site and area is also ideal for those who prefer to avoid the overcrowding at the coast, particularly during high season. Attractive facilities housed in pretty old farm buildings complement the lakes in the centre of the site where campers enjoy fishing and boating, while the nearest beaches are just under 10 miles away.
View a 360 tour of this campsite.
- Peaceful countryside setting with cycle paths around the site
- Coëx one and a half miles, St. Gilles-Croix-de-Vie 10 miles, Les Sables d’Olonne 17 miles, La Roche-sur-Yon 20 miles, Puy du Fou 55 miles.
- High season – great family site, in picturesque countryside with masses of space for children to explore and play in, easy drive to coast and beaches
- Low season – a very relaxing site in pretty rural surroundings run by a friendly Dutch family; lots to see in the local region by car, bike or on foot
- Run by Emile and Yolanda den Ridder for RCN, sister site to Val de Cantobre and La Bastide en Ardèche
- English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
La Ferme du Latois
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Modern facilities set in countryside centred around two lakes
Outdoor pool, paddling pool, waterslides
Activities for children
Modern wash blocks
Wi-Fi on pitches (charge)
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.