A lively site popular with older families and nightbirds
With many static units as well as tourers, and one of the best pool complexes in the area. La Loubine is well located for enjoying one of the most popular parts of the Vendée. Many people walk or cycle to the nearest sandy beach, Plage de Sauveterre, while Les Sables d’Olonne, home of the world famous Vendée Globe yacht race, is just a short drive away. If you’re an early riser, a trip to Les Sables’ market hall is a great shopping experience. Early booking is advised for the school summer holiday period, with the second halves of July and August being the best bets for availability.
- Countryside setting, just over a mile from the beach
- Vendée cycle route 200 yards, Les Sables d’Olonne two-and-a-half miles, La Roche-sur-Yon 24 miles, Puy du Fou 62 miles
- Traditional-style facilities set in the grounds of an old farm
- High season – extremely busy, lively site, very popular among teenagers and those who like late nightlife and entertainment
- Low season – still quite a lively site, indoor pool a big plus
- Owned and run by Monsieur and Madame Marsollier, English spoken
- 1.7-31.8 maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome (one per pitch)
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Outdoor pool and indoor pools, paddling pool, waterslides
Snacks and take-away
Play area with trampolines
Activities and entertainment
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.