A developing inland site that combines easy access to the coast with the space of the countryside.
As you approach Domaine des Forges along a country lane, by the fishing lake, and then see the large pitches and pretty manor house courtyard, you’ll appreciate the space on offer at this inland site. Lying just outside the village of Avrillé, offering huge pitches in a parkland setting, this site now has an increasing number of static units but nonetheless provides a great base for members who want the best of the Vendée away from any high season coastal hassle.
- Parkland setting, in countryside close to village of Avrillé, seven miles from nearest beaches
- La Tranche-sur-Mer 13 miles, Les Sables d’Olonne 14 miles, La Rochelle 48 miles, Puy du Fou 54 miles
- Attractive facilities set in 14 hectares of parkland
- High season – a lively popular site offering very spacious pitches in a great setting, less than a mile from a village and an easy drive to the beaches.
- Low season – relaxed spot, ideal for campers looking for a low season break;
- Owned by FranceLoc, English spoken
- 1.7-31.8 minimum stay 7 nights
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Domaine des Forges
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Outdoor pool and indoor pools, paddling pool, waterslides
Activities and entertainment
Snacks and take-away
Fishing - no permit required
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.