Beach-side family site, between the pine forest and the sea
A large, family-oriented site in a fantastic location, right on a huge beach and in the busy little holiday village of Moliets-Plage, offering a quiet beach holiday in low season, with free indoor heated pool, or the full seaside experience in the busier times. Some members don't use their cars again until they leave, but if you want a change from the beach, take to the forest roads or cycle tracks and golfers get special discounts for using the local golf club.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
Special price for family with a child under 13
- Private access over the dunes to the wide beach
- Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains seven miles, Bayonne 31 miles, Biarritz 35 miles, Bordeaux 92 miles
- Modern facilities set on mainly open dune land
- High season – very busy site in an area popular with campers from all over Europe
- Low season – still a popular time to enjoy the area and the site with some services open on site and locally
- Family owned and run by the Cassagne and Barrere families
- Minimum stay 2 nights, maximum unit length 8m on standard pitches
- Motorhomes only allowed on all-service pitches
- BBQs permitted (gas and electric only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Le Saint Martin
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sandy pitches, open and part-shaded, some with a slight slope; mostly with 10A electricity and some without; some 100m² and 150m² pitches with 15A electricity, water and drainage; NB - pitches are sandy and not suited to heavy units
Well-maintained older-style wash blocks
Sea fishing adjacent
Indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna (charge in high season) and free outdoor pools
Moliets-Plage shops, bars and restaurants conveniently adjacent or nearby
Picked this site due to it's website, on arrive the entrance was impressive. Rather unfriendly receptionist advised a camper van pitch was only available for one night when the site was virtually empty! Pitches were of good size but sadly the choice of tree meant that the ground was completely littered with black fruit, like small blackberries, which stained everything. The beach a good walk but the private access from the site was strewn with litter, most unpleasant. Facilities were extensive and very clean within the site with many additional shops and restaurants nearby.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Coastal
- Suitable For: Families
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.