Set in a quiet clearing in the midst of woodland and farmland
The most relaxing way to enjoy the delightful Charente-Maritime, away from the busy seaside resorts. Begin at St. Sornin church for a rewarding start, then cross the sea bridge to the Ile d'Oléron on a weekday, or visit the Saturday market in Saintes. On site, all is picturesque and peaceful, with great warmth of welcome and personal attention from the resident site owners, Monsieur and Madame Vignaud. There is also plenty of wildlife around, such as the storks' nest visible from the site.
- Natural countryside setting, 13 miles from Royan resort beaches
- Marennes eight miles, Ile d’Oléron 13 miles, Saintes 19 miles, Bordeaux 90 miles, Poitiers 102 miles
- High season – a peaceful countryside retreat from the busy, nearby resorts
- Low season – a very quiet spot, good for visiting Cognac, the Atlantic islands, and historic Saintes and La Rochelle, without the heavy traffic of high season
- Owned and run by Madame and Monsieur Vignaud
- All season maximum unit length 10m
- BBQs permitted (gas and charcoal only)
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.