Huge pitches in a peaceful setting
Ideally situated for exploring the Somme Valley with its historic monuments and the Marquenterre bird sanctuary. Great for short breaks or longer stays, peace and quiet is the order of the day. Campers can use the facilities on the nearby sister site, Le Val de Trie, including covered and outdoor pools, bar, shop and restaurant.
- Hilltop setting on the edge of a wood in the grounds of the 18th-century Château de Bouillancourt
- Bay of the Somme six miles, Abbeville seven miles, Dieppe 50 miles, Boulogne 57 miles, Rouen 66 miles, Paris 124 miles
- High season - popular with British customers but still plenty of space to relax
- Low season - popular with British customers and with a good mix from other European countries
- Owned and run by the du Plouy family, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Le Clos Cacheleux
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.