Set in a former quarry, now mature undulating woodland on different levels
If you like to get back to nature and just relax, this simple green hide-away site, in its lush, irregular and rambling surroundings has a picturesque swimming pool, paddling pool and large sunbathing terrace that together provide its focus. Monsieur Ozon, the friendly, English-speaking owner is keen to help and advise. The château of Chantilly is just a short drive away; Parc Astérix, a short drive away too, is a great fun day out and all that Paris has to offer is just a train journey from the small town of Saint Leu.
- Five minutes drive from the town centre
- Parc Astérix 12 miles, Paris (Nôtre-Dame) 34 miles, Disneyland® Paris 49 miles
- High season – in peaceful countryside surroundings, but can be busy on site
- Low season – a cosy hide-away site, yet still very convenient for Paris
- Owned and run by Monsieur Ozon and family, English spoken
- Maximum unit length 7.5m
- BBQs and camp fires permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open, shaded and part-shaded pitches spread around the site; most with electricity (6A), on hard ground
Play area with play fort for younger children
Washing and drying machines
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.