One of our Club members’ best loved sites
And no wonder, with the George family’s welcome, the lovingly tended grounds and a peaceful location in easy reach of Disneyland® Paris, Parc Astérix and Paris itself. Medieval Provins is well worth a visit, with great re-enactments of battles of the Middle Ages, while the châteaux of Vaux-le-Vicomte, Fontainebleau and Versailles are among France’s finest. If all that isn’t enough excitement, a superb big cats safari park is only five minutes drive away.
- Countryside setting, with easy access to Paris and Disneyland® Paris, five miles from RER station to Paris Gare de l’Est (journey time about 35 minutes) and Versailles
- Disneyland® Paris ten miles (access to the camp site is open even after the night-time Disney parade), Vaux-le-Vicomte 17 miles, Provins 25 miles, Fontainebleau 32 miles, Parc Astérix 44 miles
- High season – still a quiet site; open sports tournaments sometimes arranged by campers from permanent units on site; Jazz / other live music early evening on most Saturdays
- Low season – popular for short breaks and longer stays alike, with a tranquil and homely atmosphere
- Owned and run by the George family, English spoken
- 1.7-31.8 minimum stay 2 nights, maximum stay 12 nights
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
Les 4 Vents
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.