A beautifully kept, very friendly site
Saint-Michel is both great for holidays and very convenient for all routes across northern France. The attractive bar, reception and shop all run together to create a welcoming feel as soon as you arrive. There are lots of quiet lanes for cycling and the staff are a mine of information. Though superbly located for visiting the Bay of Mont-St.-Michel, including its shellfish centres, guided walks across the bay, and hugely improved visitor access to the mount, just a bit further afield are the medieval castle at Fougères, the picturesque copper-working centre of Villedieu-les-Poêles, and scenic coastal paths.
2014 Prices – Special Offer
15 Mar – 4 Jul, 23 Aug – 11 Nov
7 nights for the price of 6
14 nights for the price of 10
(based on pitch and person prices)
- Set among mature trees and bushes, amid quiet Normandy countryside, just outside a small village
- Le Mont-St.-Michel six miles, Avranches (shops and supermarkets) eight miles, Genêts (nearest sandy beach) 16 miles, St.-Malo 41 miles, Caen 73 miles, Ouistreham (Caen ferry port) 82 miles, Cherbourg 89 miles
- High season – friendly, busy family site in lush green countryside
- Low season – excellent site for exploring the lower Cotentin peninsula and the Baie de Mont-St.-Michel, or for stopping over en-route from the central Channel ports
- Owned and run by Jean-Yves Vételé, English spoken
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities
has the following facilities on or around the site.
We have been caravanning here for 2-3 months a year since 2004. It is an attractive well managed site and the owners have a high standard of maintenance and development. It is a site that we will return to whenever the opportunity occurs. The facilities are good and more than adequate and the toilet blocks are cleaned regulary throughout the day and there is a swimming pool and an excellent play area for the children. Also there is an adults exercise area (parkland).
There are many places to visit and plenty of small family owned restaurants within the area.
For me and my wife it is the best site we have been to in forty years of caravanning in France. Love it.
- Towing: Easy
- Location: Country,Coastal,Secluded
- Suitable For: Families,Older couples,Peaceful break
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.