An exclusively touring site with a deliberately rural feel, in impressive, spacious grounds.
Martragny is highly praised by members as an ideal base for either short or long stays, especially for younger families and couples. The D-Day beaches, sites and museums and the Caen Peace Memorial are close by, as is Bayeux with its famous Norman tapestry. The D-Day Festival takes place throughout the area in the days around 6 June, but amid all the history don’t ignore the simple pleasures of the beautiful Norman countryside, its lovely villages and the delicious regional produce.
- Spacious setting, exclusively for touring units, amid pretty Normandy countryside
- Bayeux six miles, Caen ten miles, Arromanches ten miles, Ouistreham (Caen ferry port) 21 miles
- High season – peaceful, spacious family site in lush green countryside
- Low season – a still popular, wonderfully relaxing site, a superb base for exploring the area; D-Day commemorations in the nearby towns, in the days around 6 June; Medieval Festival in Bayeux first weekend of July
- Run by the de Chassey family, English spoken
- Member of Castels chain
- 2014, 13.7-25.8 maximum unit length 9m
- BBQs permitted
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
Château de Martragny
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.