Located in a very pretty part of Haute-Normandie
Camping les Mouettes is just under a mile away from the charming village of Veules-les-Roses, where you’ll find the smallest river in France. Set on a hill, 300 metres from a pebble beach, this site is great for a stopover, short stay or longer holiday, with Normandy’s coastal highlights all within easy reach and Dieppe just 16 miles drive away.
- Set in coastal countryside up a hill from the village of Veules-les-Roses, access to a pebble beach (sandy at low tide) across the road from the site entrance
- Veules-les-Roses (limited local services) one mile, St.Valéry-en-Caux five miles, Dieppe 16 miles, Fécamp 25 miles, Rouen 43 miles.
- High season – popular family site in pretty coastal location
- Low season – lovely peaceful spot for exploring this pretty corner of Upper Normandy
- Run by Guillaume Lemarchand
- Maximum unit length 8m
- BBQs permitted
- Dogs welcome
Dedicated accessible facilities - please ask for further details
has the following facilities on or around the site.
Open and part-shaded pitches; all with electricity (6A)
Children's activities and entertainment
Bus route close to site entrance
Sites often charge for an additional vehicle, including a car towed by a motorhome. You should also expect to pay extra for pets and awnings.
We only charge you for extra equipment if the site charges us.
Solo campers may be entitled to reduced pitch fees on some sites.
Please proceed to book in order to find the latest prices, availability, or if you are looking to start your stay within less than 2 weeks please call us.
More information on pricing can be found here.